WHAT'S NEW WITH S.M.A.R.T. & SHORTCUTS LIVE
Posted on 13th May 2015 by Angel Gonzales
Check out the latest improvements to the S.M.A.R.T. System and Shortcuts Live.
S.M.A.R.T. System Console
- Employees who are set up as Restricted Site Manager can now access the Anywhere and Online CICs tiles and create new users, and will no longer have access to change Spotlight settings
- Improvements have been made to the performance of the availability graph
- We have improved search functionality to make it easier to find existing clients based on specific details such as email address
- When new clients are checking in, it is now easier for them to tell which fields are mandatory
- If you only have one service on offer - such as a men's cut - this service will be automatically entered when your clients check in
- Clients can now easily book on behalf of a friend or family member
- An additional relationship type has been added for parents booking on behalf of their child called 'Guardian'
- Appointment notes will only be applied to appointments that clients have booked on behalf of a friend or family member, or if there are specific online booking tags to display
Shortcuts Live Only
- You can now reprint a client’s receipt from the transaction history screen
- You can now change the price of a product to $0 if you have multiple sale lines in point of sale.