Latest Shortcuts Live updates
Posted on 8th April 2016 by Angel Gonzales
We are excited to announce that we have dramatically improved the overall performance and stability of Shortcuts Live. We also have the following exciting new feature updates.
- We have improved the look and feel of the service selection tab in the side bar.
- When a selected customer has an alert, you will now see the alert icon in the Customer tab of the side bar.
- We have resolved an issue where the employee KPI touch tip was unable to be closed.
- We have improved the performance of the Appointment Book when moving multi-block services
Point of Sale
- We have resolved an issue with receipts, so they will now always be emailed when requested.
- We have improved the stability of the Shortcuts Live Reports.