Latest Shortcuts Live updates
Posted on 16th August 2016 by Angel Gonzales
Check out the latest updates to Shortcuts Live!
This month's upgrade includes improvements to the Appointment Book, Online Booking and more.
Each team member can now choose to see their Appointment Book when they log in.
If you try to edit an appointment that is already being edited by another team member on another device, the following message will be displayed: "This appointment is being updated elsewhere."
We have resolved an issue to ensure the Arriving sidebar will always successfully load.
If you are part of a multi-site chain, you can now search for clients from other locations via the Appointment Book sidebar.
We have resolved an issue in week view to ensure you can now move blocks of appointments.
The week view will now always display all of your appointments.
Marketing Opt In
- If you have multiple sites, a client's Marketing Opt In status will now be brought across from that client's preferred site.
- If you are trying to set up a non-trading day in your Roster Setup, and you have appointments already booked for that day, the following error message will be displayed: "Cannot close for trading whilst appointments exist".
- Online bookings will now always reflect the date the client selects at the start of the online booking process.
- Clients will no longer be able to book appointments that fall outside of your business hours.
- The business opening hours will now be accurately reflected in the mySALONapp Self Check-In tile.
- Employee images will now be displayed on Android devices.
- We have improved the look and feel of the service selection screen.
Ratings and Reviews
- The Spotlight map and tile view will now accurately display up to date information.
Leave A Comment
- December >