Latest S.M.A.R.T. System improvements
Posted on 16th August 2016 by Angel Gonzales
Check out the latest improvements to the S.M.A.R.T. System!
This month's upgrade includes improvements to the Appointment Book, Online Booking and more.
- Loyalty is now more powerful and user-friendly. You can now choose how you would like your points to be converted to dollars and set this up yourself, rather than choosing from our pre-defined settings or relying on Shortcuts to write a script for you.
S.M.A.R.T. System Console
- You can now run a Synchronisation Status report to show you if your system is successfully synchronising with the Shortcuts S.M.A.R.T. System. You can also set up email notifications to let you know if you are not successfully synchronising.
Fixes and improvements
- If a client reschedules an appointment via Online Booking, the original appointment will be removed.
- Online bookings will now always reflect the date the client selects at the start of the online booking process.
- The business opening hours will now be accurately reflected in the mySALONapp Self Check-In tile.
- Employee images will now be displayed on Android devices.
- We have improved the look and feel of the service selection screen.
- On the Transaction Details page in the Program Manager, you will now see the name of the Gift Cards, Memberships or Loyalty program you are viewing.
- If you are a multi-site and have a customised Wallboard and Self Check-In theme, this will be displayed when your site is offline, otherwise the default company theme will be displayed.
- The Spotlight map and tile view will now accurately display up to date information.
Leave A Comment
- December >