Latest Shortcuts Live updates
Posted on 19th February 2016 by Angel Gonzales
Check out the latest improvements to Shortcuts Live.
- We have improved the overall performance and speed of the Appointment Book.
- When you view the appointment information popup, you will now see the name of all services that make up that appointment, including any sub-services.
- You can now see appointments and tasks in the Appointment Book even if they are scheduled for a day that your business is normally closed.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure that appointments are created in the appropriate order without any overlapping services.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure that when you click away from a "booking in progress", it will disappear.
Point of Sale
- We have improved the way tips in your Point of Sale work, ensuring they can be removed and added without any issues.
- You can now see details of discounts for all items in a sale on the Transactions screen.
- Your logo will always be saved after you upload it.
- You can now deactivate employees as needed.
- When you create a schedule, the correct "bookable" and "payable" settings will be saved.
- Service categories you have marked as "inactive" in Service Setup will no longer be displayed in Online Booking.
- We have resolved issues in the Booking Confirmation screen, so you will no longer see duplicate entries, and that the total price will be now be accurately calculated.
- All new bookings will now appear as soon as they have been made in the My Appointments screen.
Set & Forget Marketing
- Some critical changes have been made to improve the performance of your Set & Forget Marketing.
Leave A Comment
- February >
- December >