Latest Shortcuts Live updates
Posted on 15th June 2016 by Angel Gonzales
Check out the latest updates to Shortcuts Live!
- We have improved the user-friendliness of the Appointment Book on a mobile device.
- You can now easily scroll without accidently moving appointments.
- You can now easily move or resize appointments by selecting and holding an appointment for a short moment before completing the action.
Point of Sale
- You will no longer be able to see completed sales in the sidebar of Point of Sale.
- We have resolved an issue so you can now successfully move or copy a shift within the schedule.
- You can now easily manage role permissions from a mobile device.
- An issue has been resolved so you can now successfully remove selected services using the "remove" button during the booking process.
- We have improved usability of the Customer History screen on mobile devices.
- An issue has been resolved in the Customer History screen to ensure visit notes will always be saved.