Latest S.M.A.R.T. System improvements
Posted on 14th March 2016 by Angel Gonzales
Check out the latest updates to the Shortcuts S.M.A.R.T. System!
- We have made it easier for clients to reset their passwords through BookME. If a client has forgotten their password and needs to reset it, they can now securely do so online.
- We have improved the Booking Report in the S.M.A.R.T. System Console. You can now view either all sites or individual sites.
- Membership refunds are now correctly recorded against the site where the transaction occurred.
- The Liability Report now displays accurate data for members.
- We have resolved an issue that was incorrectly attributing loyalty points to clients for transactions that happened before they joined the program.
- You can successfully remove a review from within the S.M.A.R.T. System Console without receiving an error.
- All images are now displayed correctly on iPhone 6S and 6S Plus.
- Clients will no longer experience app performance issues if they enter an invalid registration code.
- The Call us’ and ‘Directions’ options at the bottom of the app dashboard are now functioning correctly.
- Service categories are now displayed in the correct order.