Latest Shortcuts Live updates
Posted on 4th June 2017 by Angel Gonzales
Updates effective from: 11th June 2017
Check out the latest updates to Shortcuts Live and the S.M.A.R.T. System!
- We have improved the appearance of appointments so that you can see information such as the tag and alert icon at a glance regardless of the appointment duration.
- You can now go directly from the Appointment Book to the customer card and Customer History screens via the appointment touch-tip.
- You can now mark an appointment as a "No Show" from the touch-tip and it will appear in a red colour to indicate that the customer did not show up.
- You can now view a customer's past 3 visits including the services completed and the employee who completed the services within the Appointment Book sidebar.
- A new field called 'referral' has been added to the customer card. This allows you to set how a customer was referred to your business, whether by marketing material or one of your existing customers.
- You can now add formula notes in the Customer History screen using the new Formula Note section.
- Due to changes in the Booking Analysis report, the export has now been updated to match the modified report.
- The Booking Analysis report now counts Online Booking and Salon App appointments correctly.
- The contact log screen has been enhanced to include customer responses for reminders sent via Email and Push.
- Booking requests can be deleted via the API.
- Users who have been made inactive at a site can no longer access that site.
- We have resolved an issue where Shortcuts Live would randomly indicate that a new version is available.
- If you click away during the appointment booking process, the incomplete appointment will now disappear from the Appointment Book in a single and multi-terminal environment.
- In the sidebar, the Previous Services category will display single block and multi-block services.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure that the status of cancelled appointments is updated correctly. You will not need to manually refresh the Appointment Book to see cancelled appointments removed from the screen.
- You can now book an appointment for a new customer without an error message appearing.
- An error message will no longer be displayed in the Appointment Book on days your business is closed.
- The appointment touch-tip will now appear correctly regardless of the browser used.
- The Appointment Book will now work as intended in Internet Explorer.
- Online bookings can now be marked as 'booked’.
- The Arriving list will now show all customers expected to arrive that day.
- When you reschedule an appointment on a mobile device, the information bubble will be displayed correctly at the bottom of the screen.
- Multi-site users can now access the Appointment Book on a mobile device, if they have the correct permissions.
- Appointment reminders will now be sent for appointments in both the "booked" and "awaiting review" status.
- We now record an appointment’s scheduled date and start time when sending a reminder. This ensures that the correct appointment date and time are listed in the reminder for appointments that have been rescheduled/moved.
- The service setup option will not appear in the menu for users who do not have permission to access service setup.
- When searching for customers you can now easily differentiate between active and inactive customers, as inactive customers will be greyed out.
- The duplicate client check feature now shows the Ignore button in red when a duplicate client is discovered.
- You can no longer add visit notes via the sidebar. Any visit notes that were entered via the sidebar were incorrectly being displayed in the client's first visit notes. Any affected visit notes have now been copied into the client's most recent visit notes.
Leave A Comment
- December >