Latest S.M.A.R.T. System improvements
Posted on 26th October 2017 by Erin Lewis
General release date: November 13, 2017
Check out the latest improvements to your cloud-based features (also known as the S.M.A.R.T. System)!
New features and improvements
- You can now remove a client from a loyalty program through their client card in Shortcuts Fusion and through the Program Manager in the Console. Upon cancellation of the loyalty card, points and rewards will be set to zero. Want to learn more? Watch this video. To access this functionality in the client card, this feature also requires at least version 8.0.25 of Shortcuts Fusion.
- If a client has more than one active loyalty card within the same program, you can choose to merge the loyalty points and rewards onto one card. This can be done through their client card in Shortcuts Fusion. Want to learn more? Watch this video. To access this functionality, this feature also requires at least version 8.0.25 of Shortcuts Fusion.
- An additional field named ‘BCC on booking confirmation’ has been added to the Console under BookME settings. If you enter the site email address in this field, this will BCC the site on all booking confirmation emails that are sent. This will allow you to keep track of the booking confirmation emails that have been sent to your customers.
- You can now apply different themes to each site's Online Booking webpage. This setting is available in the Console under site settings.
- Online Booking, Console user login emails, and Mobile Guest App emails are now available in German, Dutch, Spanish and French.
- The emails that are sent to you, your staff members, and your customers through Shortcuts have been updated with a new and improved layout. The emails that have been updated include:
- Online Booking confirmation emails
- mylocalsalon emails
- Mobile Guest App emails
- Ratings and Reviews emails
- Console user login emails
- Online services user notification emails
- Online Booking site setup emails
As long as your region has access to either mylocalsalon or the Mobile Guest App (or both), you can set up specials for these applications through the Specials tile in the Console. Want to learn more? Watch this video.
Once you set up a special, it will now be automatically approved (immediately available to your customers) in the following countries:
- New Zealand
- Days of the week are now displayed in the correct order when showing opening hours in the Console and Self Check-in (i.e. Sun, Mon, Tue...)
- Buttons and alerts throughout the Console are now displaying the correct translations for all languages.
- French translations have been improved throughout Online Services.
- The process of importing client history from other sites in Shortcuts Fusion is now more stable.
- An issue has been resolved to ensure that 'site offline' email alerts will be sent as expected when a site goes offline.
- The process of importing products in Shortcuts Fusion is now more stable.
- The process of importing clients in Shortcuts Fusion is now more stable.
- The process of importing services with a duration of zero in Shortcuts Fusion is now more stable.
- Customers will now receive password reset emails when attempting to reset the password for their Online Booking account.
- Online Booking now works correctly in Safari.
- French Online Booking Terms and Conditions have been updated.
- An error message will no longer appear when you visit the Online Booking webpage on days when the business is closed. For example, if the business is closed on Sundays, and a customer visits the Online Booking webpage on a Sunday, customers will now still be able to make an appointment for days when the business is open.
Online Client Information Cards
- A new client can now be created via Online Client Information Cards without error.
- Online Client Information Cards have been corrected to consider mandatory fields when adding a new client.
- Online Client Information Cards now work correctly when displaying appointment or visit information for clients whose information is not yet synced to Online Services.
- The appropriate validation messages are now displayed within client information forms for mandatory birth day and birth month fields.
The Wallboard feature has been fixed to display clients who have arrived in store, but are not yet marked as ‘in service’.
- Broken images and thumbnails will no longer be displayed on mylocalsalon listings.
- An issue with the ‘earliest booking allowed’ setting (configured within BookME settings) has now been resolved. This means that the appropriate options will be presented to the user when they are selecting an appointment time in mylocalsalon.
Business Performance Calculator
Content within the Business Performance Calculator has been corrected, so that it can now be translated to non-English languages.
- An issue with loyalty points accrual has been resolved to ensure that all the appropriate clients receive their points.
A member can now be resubscribed to a membership program.
- When searching for a client using Global Clients, the visit count is now calculated correctly.
Mobile Guest App
- An issue with the ‘earliest booking allowed’ setting (configured within BookME settings) has now been resolved. This means that the appropriate options will be presented to the user when they are selecting an appointment time in the Mobile Guest App.
- Available appointment times are now shown correctly on the initial time selection screen.
- The process of finalizing a booking in the Mobile Guest App is now more stable.
Ratings and Reviews
- An issue has been resolved to allow reviews to be posted on Facebook.
- SMS rating requests are now sending as expected.
- The contact details links in the rating request emails now work correctly.
- Content within Ratings and Reviews has been corrected, so that it can now be translated to non-English languages.
- An issue has been resolved to ensure that 'review received' email notifications will be sent when you receive an online review.
Remote Feature Access
Remote Feature Access now works correctly when appointment intervals are set to 5 minutes.
Leave A Comment
- December >